Friday, 2 May 2014

Bring Back the Sun!

I don't know about you guys, but over here it has been f-f-f-freeeeeeezing this week! As I type I am bundled up with slippers and hoody (complete with hood up!), and obviously drinking tea to warm my hands. Just before Easter weekend it was so warm! I spent a lot of time sitting outside and reading and just massively enjoying chilling out. Today's post is brought to you by the need to relive those glorious few days.



Mutti has a beehive for lone bees. Can you see it? It was busy all day going in and out.



Louis loves having his teeth brushed!! I've never known a dog so excited. This day I used it as a reward after brushing several guinea pigs worth of fur out of him (leaving it out for the birds for their nests, obviously. My parents are sooo lucky to have such a range of wildlife visit them).



A blackbird nest fell out of the tree. I think it was empty... there were no shells or anything around the area. Such a clever piece of engineering by nature.

I feel like at this time of year my soul is just aching for sunshine and warmth. I am really fostering a love of pottering around in the garden, and the longing for summer days is just taking over me! I look forward to more peaceful days like these ... time to feed my soul with words and nature and quiet (and tea).


What are you looking forward to?

No comments:

Post a Comment