Wednesday, 7 August 2013

Mini Makeup DIY

As one of my goals this month is to organise my makeup, I decided to start slowly and do something I've been meaning to do for a long time - store my brushes nicely. I found some Pinspiration, and during my weekly food shop, picked up a toothbrush pot and some little glass marbles (when I was little we called them dragon droppings... and that is how I still refer to them). I'm not sure I like the pot but there wasn't too much choice and I didn't have the time or the inclination to go to town to go shopping, so I just grabbed some nail varnishes and painted some stripes.

At the end of the day, this was cheap and very easy and quick to do, but it does make me jealous of all the amazing stores in America (read: Target) where home things are so readily available. It doesn't need to be a permanent solution, but it's definitely better than rummaging around in drawers trying to find a brush when I'm in a hurry.



No comments:

Post a Comment