The organising goals are:
- Organise my three kitchen drawers. At the moment two are full of random papers and junk and vitamins etc., and the other one has my kitchen utensils all scattered in it. I'd like to get an expanding utensil tray like this one from Lakeland.
- Organise the cleaning products under the kitchen sink.
- Tidy and organise my garage. It currently looks like this:
|I don't even know where the spacehopper came from... not mine!|
- Organise my makeup.
- Organise and style the three little shelves above the dressing table in the bedroom... and perhaps get some storage boxes for the lotions and potions.
- Buy a bookcase to tidy up the book nook
- Strim and weed the garden
The personal goals are:
- Read at least five books. I just downloaded The Brave by Nicholas Evans and Enigma by Robert Harris onto my Kindle. I'd also like to finally finish JK Rowling's The Casual Vacancy.
- Visit friends
- Keep up with the 30 Day Shred. Or, you know, just do it occasionally. The past 10 days I've done it twice, and six of the other days I walked the dog, so there are actually two days unaccounted for. (FYI the dog lives with my Mutti and Vati and does get walked by people other than me! Just in case anyone thinks he doesn't go out every day... He actually goes out twice a day for 2-3 miles a pop.)
- Actually cook. From scratch. At least once. This will be a big challenge for me, as I am the girl who considers beans and scrambled egg on toast to be a well rounded meal.
I'm sure after I post this a million more things will occur to me. I also need to organise my work life and prep some lessons and update paperwork and more really interesting things like that. But, I'm looking forward to doing a lot and doing very little! If that makes sense.