Thursday, 2 May 2013

May May

Is it just me, or has 2013 gone by so quickly so far?

This week has proven itself to be a very expensive week so far. I sort of half accidentally spent a lot of money this week, mainly on house stuff that I did need. I bought a duvet, duvet protector, toaster, iron and towels from one store, a blind for my bathroom from another, and curtains for the living room from another. I'm undecided on whether or not I'm going to keep the curtains so far... they are a much darker colour than the photo online showed :-( Tomorrow my BFF and I are off to IKEA after work (best time to go) to spend more money. My poor bank account.

Things have been so so busy at work recently, but also quite good! I did really well in an internal inspection, and I've completed my last assessments for my post-grad, so it's just a portfolio to put together now. Because of the ongoing busyness I haven't had much chance to get over to the house and do stuff, but hopefully this weekend I should be able to - parts of it are still so grimy! Particularly the doors. So until I can share some proper photos, here are a couple of phone photos of my week to tide you over:







So happy May, happy sunshine, and happy almost weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment