Saturday, 27 April 2013

Slight Bathroom Update and Pouffe Update

I popped round my house today to drop a few bits off and measure up for curtains, and while I was there I remembered to take a photo of the sink area of the bathroom:


A long long time ago I had my heart set on lime green towels. I have now changed my mind. I'm going to go for blue. But I haven't decided on what shade of blue just yet.

On Friday, Vati installed the glass panel on the shower and attached the side panel of the bath:


I'm just so excited about how pretty my house is. I also met my next door neighbour for the first time today, but I was so concentrating on making a good impression and being polite (they are my attached neighbours so we share a wall) that I completely forgot his name. I'm sure it was something like Jin. Oh well, I'm sure I'll find out eventually.

Also last week, my red knitted pouffe arrived! It's pretty sweet. Here it is in action:


Note to self: remove label from pouffe. I also scored that bird cushion today, at a cool 60% off, from Debenhams. Lush.

Surely now it's not long til I move in!!!

2 comments:

  1. The red pouf is so sweet! I like the pop of colour, especially with the great wallpaper (is it wallpaper?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And yes, it is wallpaper! I was trying to balance out the cool tones with something warm and bright.

      Delete